Messing With Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND !

Go down 
+7
sweet caroline!
strawberry magritte.
sunshine.
Bridget
Mademoiselle Coco
rapid_reader
beautiful lie.
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Mademoiselle Coco
Photoshop Goddess
Mademoiselle Coco

COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND ! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND !   COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND ! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:56 am

Backwards it is.

Bree! Jack's Mannequin coming here in February next year, for a music festival I'm going to! I thought of you when I saw them on the lineup (and Camber, since Slipknot is also coming). I hope that you have a brilliant time at the concert <3

Kat - Woo! Do you know where you'd like to go to study abroad?

I'm graduating in around 5 weeks, and it's kind of strange. Hmmm.
Back to top Go down
beautiful lie.
living on air.
beautiful lie.

PostSubject: Re: COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND !   COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND ! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:30 pm

aww. i'm so glad you thought of me when you saw that. i finally got my tickets ordered and everything. i think between that and my england trip - it's going to make my year. it's just - it's already a good year, and it's just the beginning. i think my senior year is going to be good. good memories, i'm happy( : but i'll definitely tell you if they were brilliant. i'm just so jacked and iwoehtogiewhgw. it'll be great!

also, i've been thinking about going to university in the states - but i know one of my friend's is, and he has to do the SAT test ... and i really don't want to do the SAT tests ... ugh. so i'm thinking i may just go to carlton .. but it's so far away, and i don't know. i know i'll have to make my friends get skype just so i can talk to them. there's a few that i'm going to miss more than others, but i'll make them get skype just so i can talk to them.

good luck with grad teg-face! i hope you have fun( :

but yeah, life is good for me. i miss you all bunches though, <3
Back to top Go down
https://messing-with-life.forummotion.com
Mademoiselle Coco
Photoshop Goddess
Mademoiselle Coco

PostSubject: Re: COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND !   COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND ! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:01 am

I know, I'm just hoping that the tickets don't sell out before I have a chance to get them. Apparently the Melbourne ones are already almost sold out!

I got an iPhone yesterday. It's white and pretty and I named it Emma. I just wanted to brag, haha :) It's my first phone since I was 13. My parents have been trying to get me one for birthdays/Christmases for a while, and they were finally like, "Okay, we're getting you a damn phone as an early Christmas present!" And I was like, "iPhone, please."

And you know, so on, so on.
Back to top Go down
Nebelph
Character Namer, Moderator-In-Charge of Twilight
Nebelph

PostSubject: Re: COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND !   COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND ! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:25 pm

Wow, I remember years ago, we'd all talk about you guys visiting England as this fantasy thing and now, years later, we're still friends and you're actually planning to do it. Past me would be so proud Very Happy
Back to top Go down
beautiful lie.
living on air.
beautiful lie.

PostSubject: Re: COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND !   COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND ! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:08 pm

i'm so jealous of you teg. like. ugh. i want an iphone, but my dad made me choose between my cooper and the phone. naturally i chose my car over the phone. however, tegface - you should invest in dragonvale because it's the most magical game in the world. you get to raise dragons and omg. it's just completely awesome!

i know( : i'm proud of us. like, how we've managed to stay in contact and everything. it's awesome. i miss talking to you guys on a daily basis. i especially miss twirls. but hey. <3 i'm glad i still get to talk to you guys.
Back to top Go down
Nebelph
Nebelph

PostSubject: Re: COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND !   COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND ! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:53 am

Is there a reason Twirls doesn't come on any more? If there is, I totally missed it.
Back to top Go down
KATARAMA!
Cliff Diving
KATARAMA!

PostSubject: Re: COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND !   COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND ! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:12 am

Just that she is busy with college stuffs, probably? I dunno.

Guys, the last week and a half has been crazy. I meant to tell you about it all at one point, so it's not a bunch of built up stuff like this, but oh well.

1) I had a mock trial tournament at University of New Hampshire, which went really well. We went against Yale, and their timekeeper was rather attractive, but that is not the best part. The best part was that I got flipped off by a guy from Trinity. See, the case we were arguing is a drunk driving case, so the prosecution calls a lot of their witnesses to try and prove that the defendant, Danny Dawson, was legally intoxicated. Each team has to be prepared to argue both prosecution and defense, and when we are defense, all our witnesses, including Danny Dawson, are female, because we're an all-girl school. The other side, however, was not used to having a female Danny Dawson. They kept screwing it up, and calling her he. So, I used that in my closing. One of their witnesses, Pat Lawrence, kept saying Danny was drunk and falling all over the place and leaning on the wall, etc... Except, Pat kept saying HE. So, in my closing, I got up and said, "You heard from Pat Lawrence that at the bar that night, HE was falling all over the place and HE was drinking way too much. Well, last time I checked, the only HE there at the bar that night was Taylor Hopson (who is the dead girl's best friend who is pretty much the prosecution's most convincing witness)." Or something like that. It was more awesome in person. But right after that, the guy who was playing Pat Lawrence flipped me off and said, "F*ck you," although, sadly, the judges didn't see it. People on my team did, though. I personally found it hilarious.

2) It freaking snowed on Thursday. It is OCTOBER. It is supposed to snow again Sunday. We're supposed to get 4-6 inches. x.x

3) I went to Rocky Horror last night. Katie from down the hall was in the shadow cast, so when I said I was going but not dressing up, she said that was not allowed, and she did my makeup and hair all crazy. It was kind of frightening. Rocky Horror itself was a lot of fun, though.

4) THE CARDINALS WON THE WORLD SERIES! Very Happy It is very exciting.

5) I am absolutely crazy and am doing NaNo again. >.> Nano + classes + Mock Trial (which is basically another class, because we have two-hour or sometimes four-hour meetings twice a week and homework and the tournaments, which eat away entire weekends) + Pre-law Society + House Council = insanity. But, I could be more involved in things and even crazier!

I think that long, rambling rant sums up my life right now.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle Coco
Photoshop Goddess
Mademoiselle Coco

PostSubject: Re: COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND !   COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND ! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:17 pm

I know, right? It's great! I actually just got a job today, working in a shoe store. Now I actually have to start putting money away, which is going to be way too hard.

I would get Dragonvale, except that you have to pay to get all of the good stuff Sad There are way too many games that want me to pay while I play them. I don't mind paying for the app, but I don't want to keep paying. I really love Emma, though. The internet is great, I keep going on during school.

Wow, Kat! You sound so busy! I love the story about your mock trial, haha (x And that's boys for you (not including you, Ben, of course). I'd love to do Nano, but I'm graduating in a couple of weeks, and everything up until then is wayyy to hectic, so next year, hopefully!

I also ended up getting a ticket to the aforementioned concert, so I'll def go and see Jack's Mannequin, as long as Enter Shikari or whoever isn't on at the same time. It's going to be amazing!

Back to top Go down
beautiful lie.
living on air.
beautiful lie.

PostSubject: Re: COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND !   COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND ! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:10 pm

JACK'S MANNEQUIN WAS THE MOST AMAZING BAND I HAVE EVER SEEN LIVE. OH MY GOD. I DON'T EVEN HAVE WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW FANTASTIC IT WAS TO BE THERE AND HOW AMAZING ANDY MCMAHON IS. HE'S JUST THE MOST CHARISMATIC PERSON ON STAGE AND IT'S UNBELIEVABLE. I AM IN SO MUCH AWE, AND THE CONCERT HAPPENED LIKE TUESDAY - SO THAT WAS TWO DAYS AGO AND I'M STILL COMPLETELY FANGIRLING OVER THE FACT THAT I WAS THERE. IT WAS SO FANTASTIC AND IOHTIOEWHTOWUAHGTUOEWGI. OH MY GOD. THERE'S JUST SO MANY, AND OMG. I JUST HAVE A LOT OF FEELINGS FOR THIS BAND.

to sum it up - i had an amazing time at the concert, and he's so amazing. seriously. he's probably one of the most inspirational people ever, and he's just amazing on stage. his energy. his personality. it's brilliant. just brilliant. they sang amy, i & dark blue - i recorded them both, and i'm putting them on facebook but seriously - if you ever get the chance to see jack's mannequin, go and see them. they are fantastic!

teg - you don't have to pay for dragonvale! it doesn't cost you any money at all. your dragons give you money and if you have enough friends they can send you free gems and stuff. it's seriously great. i'm so addicted to that game it's not even funny. like - it's a completely free game. you only have to pay for money and gems if you really really really want more, otherwise if you're patient you can just get money from your dragons, and gems from your friends. also, if you get an arena for competitions and stuff you can get gems and money and treats that way. it's completely free. it's great. on another note: GO SEE JACK'S MANNEQUIN. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. I PROMISE YOU THAT.

another little story of andy mcmahon; so he jumped on his piano, like literally jumped onto his piano's keys but he knocked over the little red electric piano, and it fell to the ground so after he was done the song - the guy came out and was trying to fix it and andy was like "fuck this stupid little red piece of shit. it's broken, don't even bother" he like turns to the guy "no fuck you! i'm just kidding, seriously though - we're done with that, you don't need to fix it." HE'S JUST BRILLIANT. AND OH MY GOD. michaela was like "i have to find a way to tell zakk that i'm marrying andy." pweohjtgioewahtioewh. seriously. my fangirl heart is still on overdrive right now. it was amaaaaazing.
Back to top Go down
Nebelph
Nebelph

PostSubject: Re: COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND !   COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND ! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:25 pm

It's nice to hear that you're all having such a good time. Particularly liked the debate story, though I have to say, that was a bit below the belt.

I gave blood the other day. Decided a fear of needles is a terrible excuse not to save someone's life. Everyone in the group of friends I went with had to lie back down afterwards due to feintness or nausea or some kind of complication.

Other than that, I've really had a really sucky and stressful couple of months, but not really wanted to bring it up on here and make a fuss about it. Miss rp writing lots because it was a good escape, but I don't have time for it at the moment. Am very much hoping things will look up soon.

Guiltily enjoying the vampire diaries season three. Stefan is majorly annoying me, though. Even if it's not his fault... Also prefered it when more people didn't know what's going on than did and the founding families were still actively hunting people. Yey for the temporary Lexi comback though!

Random fact: if you go to the main google home page, then search for "do a barrel roll," it does a barrel roll. Same happens for "tilt." On a related note, if I were to ask "Does the narwhal bacon?" would any of you know the answer?

Am going to go make dinner now. Have a good evening everyone.
Back to top Go down
beautiful lie.
living on air.
beautiful lie.

PostSubject: Re: COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND !   COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND ! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:39 pm

well, it's official. the majority of my friends are off to belize this week. it's upsetting considering i've pretty much got to make new friends - but thankfully i'll only super really miss them for about three days. they're missing four days of school - but i've got ortho on wednesday so i'm not gonna miss them that much, mainly because i get my braces off! i'm so excited that they're coming off. it's going to be so fantastic.

i've had them for like three years, and now i'm like "I'M SO EXCITED." i've only told michaela though. but owiehtioewhtoewi. i'm so jacked to see if anyone notices that i've gotten them off. it'll be so weird.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle Coco
Photoshop Goddess
Mademoiselle Coco

PostSubject: Re: COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND !   COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND ! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:29 pm

I'm graduating today, and just wanted to tell you guys how much you've meant to me throughout high school, and shall always continue to mean to me. We've known each other for a really long time, and whenever I tell somebody that I have friends over the internet that I've known for 3 (almost 4) years, they are always surprised.

Bree, I downloaded Dragonvale! I haven't had time to play it yet, though, I'm sorry! I keep getting caught up on Tap Tap Revenge. And I'll definitely see Jack's Mannequin, as long as nobody like Enter Shikari or Slipknot are playing while they are.

I agree about donating blood. A boy in my grade got leukemia at the start of this year, and it was a huge shame, because he was one of the nicest people you could ever come across and he was friends with absolutely everybody. He came in the other day to see everybody, and he looked completely different. He'd always had long hair, but it was short, and it was just generally strange after seeing him for so long. But he did talk about how a girl he met in the hospital needed something like three blood transfusions a day to survive.

And I didn't know those, Ben! That's so cool!

Yay Bree! I got my braces off yesterday, and now whenever I smile I feel like I'm in a pagaent, haha.
Back to top Go down
beautiful lie.
living on air.
beautiful lie.

PostSubject: Re: COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND !   COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND ! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:48 am

i miss you guys.
also - congratulations tegan, i was going to write here earlier and i totally forgot - but congratulations on graduating! i'm so proud of you, darling <3 i know how you feel about the whole "3/4 years thing" because i totally get funny looks from my friends when i tell them i've known you guys almost as long as i've known some of my friends, if not longer. i mean - i've known twirls for ages, and i miss her uber amounts right now - but hey, <3 but i'm so proud!

i think we all need to find an easier way to keep in contact with each other - i miss talking to you guys on a daily basis. we should all get ping chat for the ipod/iphone/ipad (if you have one of those three things) because it allows you to communicate over messages (kinda like msn) but with emails. it's kinda awesome.

anyways. not a lot has been going down here. i started watching ncis from the first season because i kinda skipped to the seventh (whateverr i do what i want) but yeah. i'm freaking out because it's christmas break here (hey teg, remember that one christmas where you helped me stay up all night and we just talked all night/day? yeah, i think about that every christmas!) and i have to start applying to universities. i really want to go to simon fraser in british columbia, just because it's gorgeous in vancouver and i love it there. also - it helps that the film industry for canada is there and oiewhtowie i just like film. i wanna major in english and maybe film, either film or criminology - i'm not too sure on that. but there's a field school in prague if you go to simon fraser, and since watching ncis: los angeles i've really wanted to go to prague because it's absolutely gorgeous. but yes. it's interesting.

anyways - i hope you're all doing well, i miss you guys a lot <3
Back to top Go down
Nebelph
Nebelph

PostSubject: Re: COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND !   COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND ! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:16 pm

Keeping the dream alive, guys!
Back to top Go down
KATARAMA!
Cliff Diving
KATARAMA!

PostSubject: Re: COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND !   COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND ! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Nebelph
Nebelph

PostSubject: Re: COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND !   COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND ! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:04 pm

Back to top Go down
KATARAMA!
Cliff Diving
KATARAMA!

PostSubject: Re: COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND !   COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND ! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Nebelph
Nebelph

PostSubject: Re: COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND !   COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND ! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:40 am

Back to top Go down
KATARAMA!
Cliff Diving
KATARAMA!

PostSubject: Re: COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND !   COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND ! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Nebelph
Nebelph

PostSubject: Re: COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND !   COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND ! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:29 pm

Back to top Go down
KATARAMA!
Cliff Diving
KATARAMA!

PostSubject: Re: COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND !   COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND ! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:52 pm

9 - 8 = 1
Back to top Go down
Nebelph
Nebelph

PostSubject: Re: COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND !   COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND ! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:41 am

Edited in the maths on your post. Can't drop the ball at this late stage in the game!
Back to top Go down
KATARAMA!
Cliff Diving
KATARAMA!

PostSubject: Re: COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND !   COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND ! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:59 am

xD Thank you, Ben. Have to be consistent.
Back to top Go down
Nebelph
Nebelph

PostSubject: Re: COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND !   COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND ! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:34 pm

Back to top Go down
KATARAMA!
Cliff Diving
KATARAMA!

PostSubject: Re: COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND !   COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND ! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND !   COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND ! - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COUNT TO ONE THOUSAND !
Page 37 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Messing With Life :: OFF TOPICNESS ! :: FUN AND GAMES !-
Jump to: