Messing With Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SIXTEEN THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF !

Go down 
+3
beautiful lie.
strawberry magritte.
Bridget
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bridget
Entering the Ballet Studio
Bridget

SIXTEEN THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF ! Empty
PostSubject: SIXTEEN THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF !   SIXTEEN THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF ! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:52 pm

It's pretty simple. You just list 16 things about yourself (examples: fears, hobbies, insecurities, goals). YAY! Let's get to know each other even better -gasp- Is that possible? Why, of course!

1. I hate the smell of fresh toilet water. I despise it. I have to plug my nose everytime I go into the bathroom after someone has just flushed. And it's not like I can just breath through my mouth either.. that way, I taste it. Ugh.

2. I am overly obsessed with Muse. I've never said it but I am.. however, I think you all figured that one out. Wink

3. I can't see how pretty everyone tells me I am. I'm not being modest, either, I just can't see it. I can't even see that I'm pale.. basically, I see things differently than everyone else so I go along with what other people say instead of what I think.

4. I always feel like I am so freaking annoying. I worry about it all the time, really.

5. I am afraid of needles. I have a phobia of it, whether my brother says I do or not, I am sure I have one. Even my doctor said it..

6. I will get out of America one day. That is my goal.

7. I really like to rock climb but have not done it in a really long time and would like to go somewhere to do it again.

8. I need to get in shape.. I don't admit it but I do. I may be skinny but I am not healthy.

9. I, erm, this is a hard one to admit to. I started tapping my foot to the song Lovebug by the Jonas Brothers. -facepalm- When I found out it was them, I shrieked and turned the song. No, I do not like that song.. it was just slightly catchy. Slightly but in no way good.

10. When I was in second grade, I thought I was a lesbian because I thought some girl was pretty. Laughing I wasn't attracted to her or anything but I freaked out. Literally.. not that I have anything against gays. I seriously don't, I just don't want to be one.

11. When I was younger, and in the shower, my hair collected at the bottom, I was deathly afraid I had cancer. I didn't know that you lost your hair from kemotherapy (sp?). I thought it was just a result from cancer. I nearly threw up I was so scared. I was scared for years until I finally realized that I wasn't afraid of death anymore. I wasn't even afraid of the pain of needles I would have to get if I really did have cancer.

12. I strive to be different. I can't be how my school is. If I like something they like, I feel repulsed by it.. I just can't end up like them.

13. Sometimes, I worry I won't get into college because of this year in school. I am doing so poorly and I am actually really scared. My GPA was a 3.1 However, my accumilative GPA is still at a 3.6 so it can't be too bad, right? This AP class is overwhelming me right now, though, and I am in a hole. Just a black hole.

14. I don't think I ever told anybody this, but I feel destined for some greater purpose.. so I can't really be bothered by school. I think I first felt it when I was in second grade. At that moment, I thought I was supposed to be the first female president. Now, not so much, but I do feel like I am supposed to make some large impact on the world. And I connect that to how differently I think... no matter how weird that sounds.

15. I am so utterly thankful for meeting you all on here, really. Without you, I would not be the same. I would probably be some prep at my school and all these things that I finally figured out about myself would not have been set in motion for a long while (if ever) if I had not found you guys. Erm.. was that incredibly cheesey, or what?

16. I wish I were more religious.

Now you all do the same. :)
Back to top Go down
http://twilightskitsbanners.aforumfree.com

PostSubject: Re: SIXTEEN THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF !   SIXTEEN THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF ! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:19 pm

ok haha 16 random things about myself.

1)when i was 7 i told my dad i wanted to swim in the ocean for my birthday, so he got a blow up pool and told me it was the ocean and i believed him.

2)i used to be addicted to pepsi, seriously i'd have to drink it like every hour, but now i think its nasty.

3)when i was little, i used to talk to myself....i think i was crazy.

4)believe it or not, in real life im very serious, i don't know why im not on here lol

5)i used to have 2 horses named Pippi and Sniper

6)the other day i burnt cereal, don't ask how.

7)im secretly a neat freak, haha everyone of my friends think im gay, but really i just like things neat and easy to find.

8)im like a cat, i can fall asleep everywhere, even laying on my stairs....but im usally stiff the next mourning

9)the latest i've ever stayed up was 2 days straight

10)in 3rd grade, i was told that i was going to be a horrible reader my whole life, i now read on a collage level and im only 16

11)when i first glanced at Twilight-without reading anything on it- i thought it was about some apple farmer.

12)i've always wanted to get a hotal room and totally wreck it..i think it'd be fun

13)i have like ocd, everything has to be perfect or else i go crazy.

14) i know for a fact that i have ADD i have isusses concentraiting, and i always have to be moving. my doctors even mentioned that i have it.

15)when i get dressed everything on me has to match, it takes me about 45 min just to get ready. and no, im not gay lol

16)i HATE raisins! they totally repulse me! they're just like ewwww

haha yeah, my life isn't that interesting..but hey lol those facts might intertain you!
Back to top Go down
strawberry magritte.
she's a fucking zombie, what'd you expect?
she's a fucking zombie, what'd you expect?
strawberry magritte.

PostSubject: Re: SIXTEEN THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF !   SIXTEEN THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF ! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:03 pm

haha, this will be interesting. i can never come up with things to say about myself without spilling all my secrets

1. When I was seven, I went an entire month where I refused to eat anything except McDonalds cheeseburgers, but now I find them repulsive.

2. When I was little, I told strangers that my name was Dorothy

3. I've never been able to regret anything I've done... even the terrible things.

4. I'm way more comfortable talking to people when they can't see me.

5. I'm atychiphobic.

6. I haven't made a single real friend at my school this year, because I can't look at anyone there without thinking that they all seem fake.

7. I'm not religious at all.

8. I'm terribly out of shape

9. When I was younger I was always terribly jealous of my siblings, and I used to wish that bad things would happen to me just so people would feel sorry for me. Now, though, I'm the complete opposite--I like to be entirely isolated, and can't stand people who pity me or themselves.

10. I never ask questions during class, I always wait until afterwards or ask one of my friends.

11. I can't believe I just told you precisely six of the things above this.

12. I want more than almost anything to leave this country (or even this state) for college, but I know it'll never happen.

13. I'm more inclined to dislike people who are nice to me than people who are rude.

14. Yesterday I had a dream about cheese

15. I'm running out of things to say

16. I almost put something incredibly personal as this last thing...but then I decided not to.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/False_Pretense/index.php
beautiful lie.
living on air.
beautiful lie.

PostSubject: Re: SIXTEEN THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF !   SIXTEEN THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF ! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:55 pm

1. I think about how I am going to die all the time.

2. I've always wanted to get drunk with my cousin and do something stupid.

3. I'm getting out of this country no matter what.

4. I have always wished I had an older sibling.

5. I'm not very social. I like the comfort of my notebook and laptop.

6. I like my online friends better then my real friends.

7. I am emotional and get frustrated very easily.

8. I hate people who are annoying, and only want something for the title.

9. People who whine and complain all the time and never actually do something productive piss me off.

10. People who say things, before they even think about it make me very pissed off.

11. I am, I have to admit, VERY obsessed with Harry Potter. It is my one true love.

12. I always think that I am not useful in this world.

13. I always think I'm fat and not pretty.

14. I want to do something that has an impact on the world. I want to write, and study, not attend school.

15. I can't stand my parents. They treat my sister as if she were four, and needs every bit of attention. I don't get anything out of it, and it makes me mad. I get the blame shoved on me all the time, I never get ANY attention at my own house.

16. I tried to run away when I was seven, and I still want to.
Back to top Go down
https://messing-with-life.forummotion.com
Mademoiselle Coco
Photoshop Goddess
Mademoiselle Coco

PostSubject: Re: SIXTEEN THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF !   SIXTEEN THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF ! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:47 pm

1. I'm extremely self concious about how I'm viewed. I want t go to a different school, because I want people to view me as 'mysterious' or something. I don't like being obvious.

2. I'm a little vain, but mostly I worry about how talented I am in certain areas. I want to be a better artist and a better writer, and I refuse to stop working until I've reached the best that I can.

3. Like Bree and Evey, I want to do more with my life then just go to school, graduate, earn lots of money, etc. Sometimes I wonder if I should go out and do something completely stupid to see if that adds meaning to my life.

4. I can't stand shallow people. I can't stand how they dress, how they talk, how they act, their choices, anything.

5. I love too much too quickly.

6. I don't sleep as much as I should because I'm scared of wasting time.

7. I write more poetry now then I used to. I draw more now too, but I've been abandoning my graphics.

8. I don't hesitate to let my negative feelings be shown. If I don't like an assignment that we have to do in school, I won't hesitate to add how pointless I find the subject in my assignment.

9. I feel trapped here. I've never been off the east side of Australia, and I don't want to stay here. I'm more comfortable with lots of change then things staying the same.

10. I love dark things. Haunting songs, eerie pictures, mysterious books. They all intrigue me.

11. I'm good at maths, no matter how bad I am at solving Evey's questions Sad

12. I hate maths and science no matter how good I am at it

13. My current food fascination is potato gems

14. My tablet is called Nitea

15. I love Macs

6. I keep all of my money in a silver box

Last edited by coelacanth on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
KATARAMA!
Cliff Diving
KATARAMA!

PostSubject: Re: SIXTEEN THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF !   SIXTEEN THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF ! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:21 pm

1. I play up my insanity so people won't to take a closer look at me.

2. I used to refuse to use contractions in my writing or speech.

3. I always have at least two tabs open on Firefox.

4. I am generally a realist, but every once in a while, my optimistic side comes out of hiding.

5. I adore Hamlet. He's sarcastic and awesome and I love him to pieces... before he goes crazy and dies, that is. He kind of had that one coming.

6. My favorite Disney movie when I was little was The Little Mermaid (once I got out of my Snow White phase, that is).

7. I hate people, but not individuals.

8. 75% of my clothing is blue or green. I like cool colors better than warm colors.

9. I always used to carry around five different flashlights during a storm when I was little, just in case the power went out.

10. I've had at least seven different diaries throughout the years, only one of which was ever filled more than halfway.

11. My favorite subjects in school are English and Spanish (despite the fact that my Spanish teacher is insane).

12. I completely and totally abhor the cold.

13. I often associate certain people with colors. Green and orange people are my favorites. Reds and reddish purples tend to tick me off.

14. I have not reread a single one of the HP books in its entirety since the seventh book came out. I just cannot seem to bring myself to do it.

15. I always put two spaces between sentences, instead of one.

16. I know no one ever reads this, but I continue to edit it anyway.

Last edited by KATARAMA! on Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:21 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
sunshine.
Starting Forks High

PostSubject: Re: SIXTEEN THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF !   SIXTEEN THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF ! Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:54 pm

1. I read every single list above, because I love knowing things about people without having to say so much about myself at the same time.

2. I'm always analyzing words and glances in the back of my mind, trying to decode other people. I want to know how they see me, not how they say they see me. Two very different things, those are.

3. I'm way too self-conscious. There isn't a day that goes by without me worrying about if I'm pretty enough or skinny enough, or if I say the right things. I foolishly care about what other people think, I can't help it.

4. I found a little bit of myself in every statement you all wrote, no matter how random it was. (Even Twirls' cheese dream.)

5. My dreams are too big for my lifestyle, and I know it. There's no way I'll make it where I want to go--but this just makes me try harder, going in pointless circles so I don't feel useless.

6. I know I'm going to make some kind of difference--I have to. Whether it be so small as answering some questions on Free Rice or finding a cure for cancer--I'm going to do something.

7. I'm a total hypocrite. I'll talk with someone for hours, whether it being encouraging them to ask out the person they like, convincing them that no, they aren't fat, or telling them to grow a backbone--and then I turn around and do the opposite. I hate this about me.

8. I just realized that I'm probably telling you way too much, far more than I intended to.

9. I'm deathly afraid of needles, spiders, and failing.

10. My sister just came into my room and told me she's wearing my underwear. This is wrong on so many levels. No further comment.

11. I want to travel the world.

12. I want to be more religious.

13. Tracing back my family history as far as I can has always been one of the things I've wanted to do most.

14. I'm running out of things to say. Actually, I started running out of things to say at number eight.

15. I hate snobs, and other egotistical people. I can't stand them.

16. I'm probably going to have a heart attack by age fifteen because of my stress levels.
Back to top Go down
EssentialEssenceShall
I take myself way to seriously, as should YOU
EssentialEssenceShall

PostSubject: Re: SIXTEEN THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF !   SIXTEEN THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF ! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:50 pm

1. I am an aries.

2. I confuse myself by trying to figure out if I am complicated. But then the fact that I would put any effort into thinking about whether or not I am complicated makes me feel like a dipshit. Then I think that I must be intelligent if I recognize that this is a waste of time. Then I realize that I'm just trying to make excuses for myself, and feel like a pile of steaming horse shit.

3. I live in New Jersey.

4. All of my friends are retarded and oblivious to being retarded.

5. More than 75% of college guys here are ugly and stupid. It is a community college... (not really about myself, but oh wel)

6. I talk to myself probably twice as much and as often as I talk to other homosapiens.

7. I am not a virgin.

8. I am bored.

8b. I un-banned Steph from TSBM the other day, as a result of boredom, and she was the only person on. Really, I'm over it now. =P

9. Usually, I can find endless things to say about myself, but now that I am required to do it, I can't think of anything good, and will probably therefore make another post here later, when I am not in a hot library that smells like adolescents.

10. I am Puerto Rican, Agnostic and into mysticism. This paired with living near (and associating with) highly conservative (somewhat racist) christians goes for a very heavy feeling of isolation most of the time. And I have a single mom, which is apparently a sin, and my own fault.

11. I want to act when I grow up. No, I plan to act when I grow up.

11b. Or maybe write.

12. I have never gotten plastered.

13. I have lied about myself to people on here.

14. I have really fucked up teeth, but am going to get braces April 30th, next year. I have an underbite, and April 30th of this year, my bottom jaw wasn't done growing, so they couldn't break my jaw and re-wire it shut to allign it, because it would just grow out again.

15. I am the second loudest person in my college class, which is actually a great feat, and actually just me.

16. I never want to get married.

17. SIXTEEN THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF ! 452823
Back to top Go down
http://jaggysmusings.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SIXTEEN THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF !   SIXTEEN THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SIXTEEN THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Messing With Life :: OFF TOPICNESS ! :: RANDOM !-
Jump to: