Messing With Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Twilight Saga: New Moon

Go down 
4 posters

How many stars would you give it?
One
The Twilight Saga: New Moon Vote_lcap0%The Twilight Saga: New Moon Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
One and a half
 0% [ 0 ]
Two
 0% [ 0 ]
Two and a half
 0% [ 0 ]
Three
The Twilight Saga: New Moon Vote_lcap25%The Twilight Saga: New Moon Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Three and a half
 0% [ 0 ]
Four
The Twilight Saga: New Moon Vote_lcap50%The Twilight Saga: New Moon Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Four and a half
 0% [ 0 ]
Five
The Twilight Saga: New Moon Vote_lcap25%The Twilight Saga: New Moon Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
rapid_reader
Meeting Edward in the Meadow
rapid_reader

The Twilight Saga: New Moon Empty
PostSubject: The Twilight Saga: New Moon   The Twilight Saga: New Moon Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 10:46 pm

What kind of fans would we be if we didn't have a New Moon poll!?!?!?!? Vote and give your reasons why on here!!!

SPOILER ALERT!!! So you only have yourself to blame if you hear something you didn't already know!

Of course, I have to answer this too. I absolutely LOVED it!!! I thought it was in a whole different category from the first! It was funny without taking away from Bella's desperation to have Edward back! For the first time, I actually pictured Kirsten Stewert as Bella Swan!!!!! OMG!!! It was beyond amazing!
As Twilight fans, we are so lucky that at least one of the movies follows the book to a T! Chris did great job! Everyone who's seen it loves it and I'm just so happy with it!!! Very Happy
The ONLY thing I didn't exactly adore was the ending. I think every person who watches it goes "AWWWWWW!!!!" and not in a cute, happy way. Whatever, though. The vivid eyes were very distracting, also.
It was hilarious: There were these 5 girls in the row in front of me, and when Jake took off his shirt, I thought they were going to pass out because they were swooning SOOO hard!!! Super funny! :)
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle Coco
Photoshop Goddess
Mademoiselle Coco

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Saga: New Moon   The Twilight Saga: New Moon Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:14 am

I'm not a fan anymore, nor have I seen the New Moon movie, but I must say this: Robert's cheekbones are absolutely bitching. <3
Back to top Go down
Dr. Fangs Chew Toy
Discovering Vampires
Dr. Fangs Chew Toy

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Saga: New Moon   The Twilight Saga: New Moon Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:27 pm

I saw it with a bunch of friends last night and I have to admit: the special effects were a hell of a lot better this time around.

I thought the acting was all very precise. I don't have much to say about that, actually. I liked Kristen better in this movie for some reason, and, dare I say, I think I'm a bit of a Robert fan.

Which is silly. I was always the one who wanted to poison him on his birthday with toxic cake. I recently saw an interview of him, though, and...I kind of enjoyed him. He has a strange sense of humor that I find amusing. So, I guess it's safe to say I am *flinch* *eye twitch* pro-Robert.

Anyway. I missed Carlisle. It was sad without him there. I thought the wolf pack could of had a larger part. Emily was barely there, a fact that saddened me because I always liked her, and I thought they could have done well with more of the wolves. The Volturi was astounding. Aro made me laugh hysterically every time he came on screen. I didn't really like Alice's clothes (random, I know). They just weren't very flattering on her. Laurent was....awesome.

One thing I disliked was the soundtrack. I have it and I like the songs on it, I just thought they were placed at strange parts in the movie. It seemed like all the songs I thought fit excellently in one part were inserted in opposite scenes. And another thing; while all my friends thought it dragged on and on, I thought it was a bit...rushed. The scenes seemed a bit choppy to me and ended and began too randomly/quickly. Like, the break up scene? I thought it was too fast and unexplained.

All in all, though, I enjoyed it. I somehow missed all the funny scenes, though, because of talking to friends >.<
Back to top Go down
EssentialEssenceShall
I take myself way to seriously, as should YOU
EssentialEssenceShall

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Saga: New Moon   The Twilight Saga: New Moon Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:22 am

I saw a midnight premiere, which had a showing of Twilight right before hand.

I think there was less concentration on the characters emotional relationships in New Moon [than in Twilight] and more effort went into special effects, sets, and yes, being buff.

Robert Pattinson is an idiot. Yes, he can act adequately, but as a person, he annoys the living shit out of me because he never seems to think about what he says and I just don't think there's a lot of substance in his head. Also, the constant self-deprication thing is starting to get a little old. Apparently, I'm not the only one who thinks he's and idiot; he does also. And at this point, I'm like, please, this is really embarrassing.

Also, Robert Pattinson on Vanity Fair? AS FUCKING IF! I'm so dissapointed that they caved.

And I still don't think that Taylor Lautner can act, and I still think that he's an idiot too. But as opposed to aforementioned British fuckstick, he is a well-meant idiot.

Jackson Rathbone is hot. Just thought I'd re-assert that.

And I STILL don't understand why they cast Dakota Fanning as Jane (or why they gave her trailer-trash makeup), since she didn't even have more than five lines. Ugh. Are there no other blonde 15-year-olds in Hollywood? Come on, people.

Aside from my personal opinions of the actors involved, I think New Moon was done well, as expected. I love Chris Weitz.

Now they can all go fuck themselves, just because I want them to.
Back to top Go down
http://jaggysmusings.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Saga: New Moon   The Twilight Saga: New Moon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Twilight Saga: New Moon
Page 1 of 1