Messing With Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dear Humanity,

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mademoiselle Coco
Photoshop Goddess
Mademoiselle Coco

Dear Humanity, Empty
PostSubject: Dear Humanity,   Dear Humanity, Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:23 am

We have a wonderful present for you! Tegan was perusing the admin panel, and she was laughing at the censored title given to everyone's coughcoughleastcoughcough favorite TAer who was once a member of MWL. *shudders* I was on TA at the time, and I had an idea--I got Mood.z's top 3 IPs and her email address, and Tegan IP/email banned her. We hope this will reduce the chances that she will ever join. Ever. If she does attempt (in all her nimrodness) to join, she will get banhammered within two seconds and deleted, and it will be hilarious to watch, but we hope to keep the forum clean of her in general. So, YAY! Gift to humanity. ^.^ The world is right again Very Happy

(That was from Kat ><)

Basically, I made this skin for you and the lovely Twirls admined me for a while so that I could change the skin and now it's done and I really hope that you like it.

The colours and feel for this forum were based off this:

I really hope that you like the skin and continue to live a happy, the annoying little bitch who is totally immature-free existence.
Back to top Go down
sunshine.
Starting Forks High

Dear Humanity, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Humanity,   Dear Humanity, Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:48 pm

I love the both of you.

Enough said. xD

Back to top Go down

Dear Humanity,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Messing With Life :: WELCOME ! :: ANNOUNCEMENTS/NEWS !-
Jump to: