Messing With Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOGAN, Ellery Abigail

Go down 
AuthorMessage
strawberry magritte.
she's a fucking zombie, what'd you expect?
strawberry magritte.

LOGAN, Ellery Abigail Empty
PostSubject: LOGAN, Ellery Abigail   LOGAN, Ellery Abigail Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:20 am

LOGAN, Ellery Abigail Elllog

NAME:
ELLERY ABIGAIL LOGAN
"Ellery. Abigail. Elle. Abby. Hey, you. I don't care much."

"I'm finally of age! THANK MERLIN!"

YEAR:
SEVENTH
"That's right. The last one. I'm almost ready to leave school. Wow, that's a little frightening."

BLOOD:
PURE
"Well, both of my parents were muggle-borns who went to Hogwarts, so I'm not sure what that makes me.

HOUSE:
GRYFFINDOR
"Fear me...rawr."

PATRONUS:
DOLPHIN
"Random, right?"

WAND:
DOGWOOD AND VEELA HAIR
"Wand chooses the wizard...don't ask me for the story behind it."

QUIDDITCH POSITION:
SPECTATOR
"I'm not big on playing sports, unless running counts as a sport, but I love to watch just about anything."

BIOGRAPHY:
Although Ellery was raised in the wizarding world, there has always been an element of muggle culture in the atmosphere of the Logan household. Her parents run a small bookstore in diagon alley, so she grew up reading often--along with her two younger siblings. It was perhaps this that inspired many of the traits that characterize her now, from her tendency towards daydreaming to the web of lies she weaves around herself every day. Elle was very carefree as a child, essentially running wild through the wizarding universe until she reached the age of eleven and was shipped off to school. She made friends easily and quickly, and loves Hogwarts with all her heart...but she's got a restless nature and awaits graduation with a mix of emotions ranging from fear and anxiety to relief and anticipation. She has high hopes and many dreams, but her impulsivity sometimes gets in the way of achieving anything substantial. Ellery loves her friends and family very much, and she's dedicated to making sure that everyone around her is happy.

PERSONALITY:
Miss Ellery Logan can make her way to the center of just about any social group she's thrown into, whether it's via charm, beauty, or pure acting ability. She's got a soft spot for the spotlight and will say whatever she has to to become to center of attention--for this reason she's somewhat of a compulsive liar and doesn't always know when to stop and get serious. Ellery's not particularly daring or accomplished, but she's quite persuasive and has a lot of potential. She's very much a free spirit, comes off as a little eccentric, and often seems to be in her own little world, but Elle means well most of the time.

APPEARANCE:
AMBER HEARD
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/False_Pretense/index.php
strawberry magritte.
strawberry magritte.

LOGAN, Ellery Abigail Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOGAN, Ellery Abigail   LOGAN, Ellery Abigail Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:22 am

LOGAN, Ellery Abigail Gryffcopy
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/False_Pretense/index.php

LOGAN, Ellery Abigail
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Messing With Life :: ROLEPLAYING ! :: ROLE PLAY ADMINISTRATION ! :: HARRY POTTER REGISTRATION !-
Jump to: