Messing With Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MALLOW, Cameron Elliot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
strawberry magritte.
she's a fucking zombie, what'd you expect?
strawberry magritte.

MALLOW, Cameron Elliot Empty
PostSubject: Re: MALLOW, Cameron Elliot   MALLOW, Cameron Elliot Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:56 pm

MALLOW, Cameron Elliot JPA

NAME:
CAMERON ELLIOT MALLOW
“Just call me Cam. It makes life easier.”

“That’s right, I’m of age. The question is…are you?”

YEAR:
SEVENTH
“The final countdown. Hasta la vista, baby.”

BLOOD:
PURE
“That’s right, I’m one of the few. Why the hell should you care, it’s not like it matters?”

HOUSE:
GRYFFINDOR
“Don’t act like you’re not impressed. You’re not fooling anyone.”

PATRONUS:
WOLF
“I’ve only done it a few times…no dementors around here, really.”

WAND:
WHITE PINE AND DRAGON HEARTSTRING
“Don’t ask me. It works.”

QUIDDITCH POSITION:
CHASER
“You might as well give up now, Gryffindor always wins. Plus, we pretty much invented sexy.”

BIOGRAPHY:
Cameron Elliot Mallow was born nearly eighteen years ago into an influential wizarding family. His parents had waited a long time to have their first child, so they were older than most others. Both his father and mother were high-ranking ministry officials, and didn’t end up having a lot of time to spend with their son. He’s always somewhat resented them for this, and in Cam’s eyes, any excessive attention at this point would be too little too late.

It was as a child that he developed his strong leadership skills, as he spent most of his time along with groups of friends. He was allowed to do essentially whatever he wanted, and though he tried not to spoil himself, it was bound to happen to some degree. He is at once immature and mature, his freedom giving him a childish attitude whilst the little interaction he had with adults (mostly for ministry functions and dinner parties) gave him a bitter taste of the real world.

When Cameron was eight years old, his younger sister, Valerie, was born—and much of the time, he was forced to take care of her. Rather than bringing them together, as children often do, Valerie’s presence in the Mallow home seemed to tear Cam’s parents apart—and though they stay married for the sake of appearances, the two argue constantly. It is mostly for this reason that he was so excited to receive his Hogwarts letter, when he was eleven and Val was three.

Cameron flourished at school, becoming fast friends with Elderflower Smith and a variety of others. He’s now in his last year, and is definitely looking forward to it. He cares deeply for his younger sister and regularly writes to her, but he’s been mostly cut off from his parents. He stays in their good graces for the sake of money—Cam honestly has no idea what he’s going to do after graduation…and he’ll cross that bridge when he gets to it.

PERSONALITY:
Cameron has a bit of a contradictory personality. He is very stubborn, but also unpredictable, often procrastinating or making spontaneous plans. He likes to be in control of his life and everything around him, which often leads to disappointment and frustration. However, he is a natural leader and has many friends around the school. He’s very sarcastic, snidy, and snarky (so he sometimes forgets to consider the feelings of those around him, despite truly caring for his friends)—and he’s got a quick temper. He never makes a promise he won’t keep (and Elle knows this quite well. *snicker* in all fairness, she was warned). He’s very theatrical in everything he does and a talented actor…along with his best friend, Elderflower Smith.

APPEARANCE:
JOHN PATRICK AMEDORI

“I’m pretty tall, around 6’4”, so I look pretty odd walking next to Elle. The rest you can get from my picture.”
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/False_Pretense/index.php
strawberry magritte.
strawberry magritte.

MALLOW, Cameron Elliot Empty
PostSubject: Re: MALLOW, Cameron Elliot   MALLOW, Cameron Elliot Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:36 pm

MALLOW, Cameron Elliot Gryffcopy
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/False_Pretense/index.php

MALLOW, Cameron Elliot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Messing With Life :: ROLEPLAYING ! :: ROLE PLAY ADMINISTRATION ! :: HARRY POTTER REGISTRATION !-
Jump to: