Messing With Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I NEED EVIDENCE!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sunshine.
Starting Forks High

I NEED EVIDENCE! Empty
PostSubject: I NEED EVIDENCE!   I NEED EVIDENCE! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:23 pm

SOMEONE WRITE ME UP AN ARGUMENT ABOUT HOW I WON'T FRIGGING GET SWINE FLU.

My mom doesn't believe me, and elects to believe the idiots on the news, who say 100,000 of us are going to drop dead.

So someone write me detailed explainations plzkthnx, because I WILL NOT GET ANOTHER SHOT FOR SOME IDIOTIC DISEASE I HAVE A SLIM CHANCE OF CONTRACTING WHEN I HAVE A CLINICAL FEAR OF NEEDLES.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle Coco
Photoshop Goddess
Mademoiselle Coco

I NEED EVIDENCE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED EVIDENCE!   I NEED EVIDENCE! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:54 pm

Well, I have quite a few friends that have had swine flu, but they never died from it or anything. As everyone on the news here is saying, it's exactly like the normal flu. You get it, you get over it.

I really do think that you Americans are overdramatic sometimes.

Razz
Back to top Go down
sunshine.
Starting Forks High

I NEED EVIDENCE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED EVIDENCE!   I NEED EVIDENCE! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:29 pm

My mom is a sheer idiot. I WILL NOT GET SWINE FLU, I WASH MY HANDS.
Back to top Go down
Bridget
Entering the Ballet Studio
Bridget

I NEED EVIDENCE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED EVIDENCE!   I NEED EVIDENCE! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:35 pm

My msnm isn't working Sad

Anyway, you see, if you are getting the vaccine, that's almost even more dangerous. While it's rare, this does happen, but when they give you a vaccine, they give you dead or inactive strands of the virus, in this case Swine Flu Smile)). Now, sometimes when they inject a vaccine in you, they overlooked a living virus and are actually GIVING you whatever they are trying to prevent. By getting more shots, you are just increasing the likelihood of you getting swine flu. What will help prevent it most is to wash your hands regularly and sanitize things you use daily. I hope I helped and you can use this.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightskitsbanners.aforumfree.com
EssentialEssenceShall
I take myself way to seriously, as should YOU
EssentialEssenceShall

I NEED EVIDENCE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED EVIDENCE!   I NEED EVIDENCE! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:46 am

I know so many people who got swine flu, it's disgusting. Really. Like, you know, ew.

Evey, I can see your MSNM isn't working because your never on. I know because I'm on all the time because I get free IM from T-Mobile.

You need to add me on facebook or something. I promise I won't rape you.

If you make the informed decision of adding me, search for Ri Walker.
Back to top Go down
http://jaggysmusings.webs.com
Bridget
Entering the Ballet Studio
Bridget

I NEED EVIDENCE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED EVIDENCE!   I NEED EVIDENCE! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:27 pm

I'll think about it, Mar. And I actually had swine flu, and all of my friends have had it. Its really not bad at all, I was just sick for a long time.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightskitsbanners.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

I NEED EVIDENCE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED EVIDENCE!   I NEED EVIDENCE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I NEED EVIDENCE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Messing With Life :: OFF TOPICNESS ! :: RANDOM !-
Jump to: