Messing With Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alice in Fucking Wonderland

Go down 
+2
strawberry magritte.
EssentialEssenceShall
6 posters
AuthorMessage
EssentialEssenceShall
I take myself way to seriously, as should YOU
EssentialEssenceShall

Alice in Fucking Wonderland Empty
PostSubject: Alice in Fucking Wonderland   Alice in Fucking Wonderland Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:31 pm

My drama club is doing AiWL. The local HS is doing AiWL. A girl in my drama club has a sister who is doing AiWL.

Alice, alice, alice! It's all about fucking Alice.

Well...uh...not, like, actually FUCKING,uh, her...because, you know, she's 10...but...you know what I mean.

So all I can say is this...

Everyone keep they're fingers crossed for me getting the Cheshire Cat, or else there will be much fucking of Alice.

Damn you, Tim Burton.
Back to top Go down
http://jaggysmusings.webs.com
strawberry magritte.
she's a fucking zombie, what'd you expect?
she's a fucking zombie, what'd you expect?
strawberry magritte.

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Fucking Wonderland   Alice in Fucking Wonderland Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:01 pm

Oh, please.
At least one of them was definitely fucking Alice.

Statutory rape, anyone?
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/False_Pretense/index.php
Bridget
Entering the Ballet Studio
Bridget

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Fucking Wonderland   Alice in Fucking Wonderland Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:11 pm

I'll keep my fingers crossed! Speaking of Alice in Wonderland, what are your thoughts on the film coming out?
Back to top Go down
http://twilightskitsbanners.aforumfree.com
EssentialEssenceShall
EssentialEssenceShall

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Fucking Wonderland   Alice in Fucking Wonderland Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:12 am

Lucky me, it seems like no-one else wants the part. I am quite sure they are intimidated by my mad skills. =P

I mean, parts weren't given out yet, but no-one else wants it, so she has to give it to me. ME!

I'm totally excited about the film. I love Tim Burton. Him and Alice just makes sense.

...speaking of directors, am I the only one totally psyched that David Slade (30 Days Of Night) is directing Eclipse? I actually wanna go see it now.

'Cuz before I didn't.

Twilight is dead.

It killed itself.

I spit upon anyone who thinks otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Bridget
Bridget

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Fucking Wonderland   Alice in Fucking Wonderland Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:16 pm

Twilight is dead to me, too, so I am so out of the loop on all Twilight related news so I was completely unaware that Eclipse had a new director. Why are they getting another one? Isn't this their third one? Also, did they ever recast Victoria?
Back to top Go down
EssentialEssenceShall
EssentialEssenceShall

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Fucking Wonderland   Alice in Fucking Wonderland Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:41 pm

They did. Bryce Dallas Howard, another reason why Twilight is begin to ressurect itself for me.

I mean, the books are dead and gone, but the movie series still has a chance in my mind.

BTW, I gotta B on my first big French test. WHEEEE!
Back to top Go down
KATARAMA!
Cliff Diving
KATARAMA!

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Fucking Wonderland   Alice in Fucking Wonderland Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:57 pm

YAY!

Well, apparently, my school is doing Alice in Wonderland as well.

However, I shall not get involved, since I have not the time.
Back to top Go down
Nebelph
Character Namer, Moderator-In-Charge of Twilight
Nebelph

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Fucking Wonderland   Alice in Fucking Wonderland Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:55 am

*wipes Jag's spit off his shoe*

I think that if anyone could do AiWL, it's Tim Burton but I have a feeling he might take a few too many liberties with it. My only complaint is that from the trailer, it looks a bit like it's being turned into another epic and I don't think AiWL should be done like that. However, it looks like he's getting most other things right so I'll wait and see.

I was not really impressed by 30 Days of Night but then again, I was much less impressed by the first director they got for Eclipse. I wasn't even aware there had been any changes until you said so so I have no idea who the second one was. I don't really follow the movie news. I'd still rather pay more attention to the books.

Anyways, good luck with the part.
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle Coco
Photoshop Goddess
Mademoiselle Coco

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Fucking Wonderland   Alice in Fucking Wonderland Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:21 pm

My school is putting on a musical about Robin Hood at Woodstock. I am not even kidding. I really wish that they would stop trying to be "cool" and actually do something normal. Like Oliver! Or Les Mis! Or Greese! Or even Hairspray, Evita, POTO, Mamma Mia, Cats, Wizard of Oz, Wicked, etc.

Alice in Wonderland looks freaking awesome.

Twilight should die.
Back to top Go down
KATARAMA!
Cliff Diving
KATARAMA!

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Fucking Wonderland   Alice in Fucking Wonderland Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:23 pm

Les Mis and Oliver = <3

That need to be said.

And Twilight should die.

And one of my friends dressed up as the Queen of Hearts for Halloween, and we decided that we should go see it together. But I doubt it will actually happen.
Back to top Go down
EssentialEssenceShall
EssentialEssenceShall

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Fucking Wonderland   Alice in Fucking Wonderland Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:30 am

I'm the Cheshire Cat...and a fucking daisy. Which is bullshit. I generally don't give the off the impression that would make one think of a daisy.

I have two semi-large parts, whilst there are chicks who can't act for shit who have up to 5 parts, all also semi-large.

What really pisses me off is that I am one of two in that class who can actually act (not to flatter myself, no, I would never...) and I have, like, 7 lines altogether (the CC has been drastically minimized in the version we're doing.)

GAH! I just wanna fuck something.

Uh, hit something. I meant hit.

I know I sound like a bitch.

That's because I am. >[
Back to top Go down
Bridget
Bridget

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Fucking Wonderland   Alice in Fucking Wonderland Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:46 pm

Now, now, I know how much all of us don't like Twilight anymore but must we say "Twilight should die" every other post? Let us pay no attention to it at all and let fans go on with their lives, living in an ignorant world of Twilight. We don't have to advertise our hatred for Twilight, so can we please keep it to a bare minimum?

Anyway, no, Jag, I can totally see you as a daisy. You are just so delicate and innocent, I don't see how it doesn't just fit you perfectly.
Back to top Go down
EssentialEssenceShall
EssentialEssenceShall

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Fucking Wonderland   Alice in Fucking Wonderland Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:20 pm

Bah.
Back to top Go down
Nebelph
Character Namer, Moderator-In-Charge of Twilight
Nebelph

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Fucking Wonderland   Alice in Fucking Wonderland Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:57 pm

Lol.

To you Jag, there is nothing more that needs to be said.

(Yes, I know I've stopped using abbreviations, but "haha" just didn't fit right")
Back to top Go down
EssentialEssenceShall
EssentialEssenceShall

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Fucking Wonderland   Alice in Fucking Wonderland Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:07 pm

No, Ben, it's ok, I abbreviate sometimes 2, lol. ROTFLMFAO LAWL BAHAHA LMFAO SDITGOAWY#()&!FN&439150gjf2fnsngz!!!!!

C?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Fucking Wonderland   Alice in Fucking Wonderland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice in Fucking Wonderland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Messing With Life :: OFF TOPICNESS ! :: RANDOM !-
Jump to: