Messing With Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Big Apology.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Agent Cheesy Pita
Getting Off the Plane with My Parka

A Big Apology. Empty
PostSubject: A Big Apology.   A Big Apology. Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:14 pm

Hey, guys. It's Ler, if you remember. I just wanted to apologize for all the crap I caused while I was on both TA and here.

Yes, I admit; there's no Mindy. I can't even begin to explain why I made her up and the whole world that I lived in while I was her. I realize now - after running away like a freaking coward after you found me out over a year ago - that it was one of the dumbest things I've ever done. I don't know how badly it affected you or if letting something like this really affect you was even worth your guys' time, but I am really sorry for it. I don't expect you guys to ever talk to me again, and though I do think of you guys often and I do miss you and your awesome friendship, I'm okay with that. I've learned my lesson. Anyways, I hope your life is going well for all of you, and that you're all doing good. From the bottom of my heart, I apologize. i love you all <3
Back to top Go down

A Big Apology.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Messing With Life :: WELCOME ! :: ANNOUNCEMENTS/NEWS !-
Jump to: