Messing With Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAPTION THREAD !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bridget
Entering the Ballet Studio
Bridget

CAPTION THREAD ! Empty
PostSubject: CAPTION THREAD !   CAPTION THREAD ! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:50 pm

NOTE FROM BEN: I transfered this from the random section because really, it's a game. It's simple, put a caption to the picture posted by the last peron then post a picture of your own.

Okay, this is sooo much fun and is HILARIOUS! Basically, what you do, is one person posts a picture or two and everyone tries to make really funny captions off them. I got this off the Muse forum so that was basically all captions about Muse or one of the band members. (It was a picture of one of them) But since we're not really a specific site here, keep it somewhere that we can all relate to. Like Twilight. Or, I'm about to post a Milo picture. Just... something.

CAPTION THREAD ! Edward-cullen_l
Edward wants revenge from when Bella stabbed him with a pencil...

Feel free to use this picture again or another one. Ugh, sorry I'm not that good at this.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightskitsbanners.aforumfree.com
Sparkles.In.The.Sunlight
Living Dangerously

CAPTION THREAD ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAPTION THREAD !   CAPTION THREAD ! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:24 pm

CAPTION THREAD ! Edward-cullen_l
Edward: Now did I put my underwear on the right way? I forget if Esme said it goes INSIDE the trousers or OUTSIDE...
OR
Edward: Man...I'm getting too old for this crap...*Goes to free Emmett's head from where it's stuck in a toilet*

For the next person...
CAPTION THREAD ! Janescharacter
Back to top Go down
Nebelph
Character Namer, Moderator-In-Charge of Twilight
Nebelph

CAPTION THREAD ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAPTION THREAD !   CAPTION THREAD ! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:12 pm

So I'm trying to think whether this cup would look good with my bag if I wore it on my head...

CAPTION THREAD ! Secret_agent_penguin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CAPTION THREAD ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAPTION THREAD !   CAPTION THREAD ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAPTION THREAD !
Page 1 of 1