Messing With Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RAVENCLAW COMMON ROOM !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sweet caroline!
noah puckerman, marry me please.

RAVENCLAW COMMON ROOM ! Empty
PostSubject: RAVENCLAW COMMON ROOM !   RAVENCLAW COMMON ROOM ! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:26 am

THIS IS WHERE THE RAVENCLAWS HANG.
Back to top Go down
beautiful lie.
living on air.
beautiful lie.

RAVENCLAW COMMON ROOM ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAVENCLAW COMMON ROOM !   RAVENCLAW COMMON ROOM ! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:34 am

Blaire had been wondering when she was going to get to come home from christmas holidays. It had been the same as always, whining, complaining. All Blaire Weller wanted to do was see her friends, spend time with them. With her mum and dad however, nothing like that ever happened. At home Blaire had to be a perfect angel, no mention of magic as it did get Brisa a little too excited about Hogwarts, her parents still had no idea if Bris was even going to Hogwarts. She had always been pumped for Hogwarts, but Blaire just rolled her eyes at her little sister. Blaire had never been that excited about Hogwarts, but after everything, after meeting some great people ... she just needed to get away from her family. They were just too much, she never felt more at home then in this moment when she walked into the Ravenclaw common room. This was where she belonged, and she was happy that she was home. Blaire plopped herself on the couch and just layed there, staring at the fire.

Stefan hadn't gone home for the Christmas break. His parents weren't all that approving of the people he hung out with, and he just didn't want to deal with the stress his parents were going to lay on him. They didn't like to 'talk' about things, rather his father like to 'yell' at him about his choice in blood he hung out with. It wasn't as if Blaire was a bad person, she was just a 'half-blood' while Jenny was a 'mudblood'. The name disgusted Stefan to no end. 'Mudbloods' apparently didn't deserve to live, they didn't belong in the world where witches and wizards belonged. Stefan disagreed. Jenny was one of the best witches he had met, and Blaire was quite coy. No one could outsmart them, and when people said they didn't matter, well it got Stefan a little overworked. That's pretty much why home was not the best place, besides his parents liked to have their 'pure blood' friends over, most of their children were in the Slytherin House, which absolutely hated Stefan. Somedays it amused Stefan, while other's it just pissed him right off. Just because he was a 'pure blood' didn't mean he had to act like it. But of course, his parents didn't realize that. The break had been lonely, but Stefan didn't mind at all. Of course he had missed Jenny and Blaire. Blaire was a certain case though, she was his best friend and he hadn't seen her for awhile. Well, two weeks or so, but who was keeping track.

Stefan came down from the dorm rooms and scratched behind his head, well someone should be here by now. He saw the familiar bouncing brunette come into the common room and lay on the couch. Blaire, she was back and Stefan felt like he had gained half of his soul again. The two were inseperable, it was insane. He smiled and headed over to the couch and tapped Blaire lightly on her head, "Hey Blaire, forget to say hi to someone?" He smiled down at her.

Blaire rotated her head, annoyed that someone would bother to talk to her while she was relaxing. "Look dude, I don't know who you think you ar-" she saw the familiar face and her face lit up and she smiled fully, "STEFAN!" She rolled off the couch in a graceful motion and darted around and gave him a hug, "I missed you so much, home completely sucked."

Stefan smiled at his best friend, he knew her reaction would be of annoyance or something like it. Then again, it depended on what kind of mood Blaire was in, "I missed you too, B. The break wasn't anything fun, so you didn't miss much." He looked her over, "Well, at least you aren't broken." he grinned, and Blaire rolled her eyes, "You, Stefan Salvatore, are definitely not funny." She smiled however and hugged him tightly, and looked him over, "Have you seen Jenny? I can't wait to talk to her!"

Back to top Go down
https://messing-with-life.forummotion.com

RAVENCLAW COMMON ROOM !
Page 1 of 1