Messing With Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hufflepuff Common Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
beautiful lie.
living on air.
beautiful lie.

Hufflepuff Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:00 pm

The Hufflepuff dormitories and common room are
located somewhere in the basement (corresponding to earth), their
entrance found through a still-life painting that is somewhere near the
kitchens. You must give a password to the painting to enter. The
Hufflepuff common room is filled with yellow hangings and fat armchairs
and it has little underground tunnels leading to the dormitories, all
of which have perfectly round doors, like barrel tops (very much like a
badger sett).

Huffle's come to puff.
Back to top Go down
https://messing-with-life.forummotion.com
strawberry magritte.
she's a fucking zombie, what'd you expect?
strawberry magritte.

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:39 pm

Lucy smiled as she walked into the common room. It was good to be back. No, great.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/False_Pretense/index.php
Sparkles.In.The.Sunlight
Living Dangerously

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:44 pm

Mel openly gaped as she stod in th doorway, reciecing a few grumbles about getting out of the damn way. She stepped inside and took a seat by the fire.
Back to top Go down
strawberry magritte.
strawberry magritte.

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:46 pm

Lucy looked up at the girl seated near her-they were about the same age, but she didn't look familiar. "Hey." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sparkles.In.The.Sunlight
Living Dangerously

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:29 am

Melody jumped when she heard the voice, she hadn't noticed anyone, she turned to see a girl about her own age. She smiled, "Hey yourself. Melody by the way." She said sticking out her hand.
Back to top Go down
strawberry magritte.
strawberry magritte.

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:35 pm

Lucy took the girl's outstretched hand. "Lucy."
Back to top Go down
Sparkles.In.The.Sunlight
Living Dangerously

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:28 pm

"So this is hogwarts." She said with an impish smile. "It's bloody massive!" She exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
strawberry magritte.
strawberry magritte.

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:29 pm

Lucy laughed. "It is indeed. You get used to it though."
Back to top Go down
Sparkles.In.The.Sunlight
Living Dangerously

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:34 pm

"Really?" Melody asked her teth started to chatter so she inched closer to the fire. "How long you been here?"
Back to top Go down
strawberry magritte.
strawberry magritte.

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:35 pm

Lucy shrugged. "Since I was eleven. Well, not here all the time. But I've always gone to this school. Transfers are pretty uncommon."
Back to top Go down
Sparkles.In.The.Sunlight
Living Dangerously

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:39 pm

"Oh." She said blushing,"Yeah...that's little old un common me...Umm so what are the people like?" She asked quickly.
Back to top Go down
strawberry magritte.
strawberry magritte.

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:43 pm

"They're nice, for the most part." Lucy said.
Back to top Go down
Sparkles.In.The.Sunlight
Living Dangerously

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:47 pm

Melody rasied her eyebrows, "For the most part?" She repeated the statement as a question.
Back to top Go down
strawberry magritte.
strawberry magritte.

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:48 pm

"Every school has it's jerks." Lucy replied.
Back to top Go down
Sparkles.In.The.Sunlight
Living Dangerously

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:50 pm

"Well...I've never been to school." Melody said uncomfortably, fidgeting with her robes.
Back to top Go down
strawberry magritte.
strawberry magritte.

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:51 pm

"You haven't?" Lucy asked, curious. She'd never met anyone who was homeschooled before.
Back to top Go down
Sparkles.In.The.Sunlight
Living Dangerously

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:04 pm

Melody smiled at the girl's curiosity. "No I was home schooled." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
strawberry magritte.
strawberry magritte.

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:07 pm

"Wow, that's interesting." Lucy said. "I'm sure you'll like it here, though. Hogwarts is a great school. Just out of curiosity though...why are you just starting now?"
Back to top Go down
KATARAMA!
Cliff Diving
KATARAMA!

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:01 pm

Liz walked into the Hufflepuff common room, groaning to herself. She had a lot of homework to get done, and not nearly enough time to get it all done in. She also had Quidditch practice that night--the captain wanted to get an early head start. She knew that she had a lot to work on before the first match, since she had not played Quidditch since the end of the previous year. She was sure that she was a bit rusty, and she looked forward to flying again, with a heavy club in her hand for anyone who got in her way. Of course, she was not really allowed to hit anyone when it was just a team practice--it would injure them, and they did not want people getting hurt during practice. However, she would be able to knock the bludgers away from people... Either way, though she was looking forward to Quidditch, it cut down significantly on the amount of time she had for homework.

She sat down in a chair and pulled out her Potions essay that she needed to work on.
Back to top Go down
Sparkles.In.The.Sunlight
Living Dangerously

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:05 pm

Jason walked out of the boys dormitories, trudging down the stairs like he owned the place. And who knew, maybe his parents did. They were rich, and as long as he got his bag of gold each month, he didn't bother to ask what they did for a living, or who why they cmae home so late at night. Either way he couldn't give a crap. Until the moment that his allowance started to decrease he couldn't give two flying monkey's as to where the money came from.

She slowed in his tracks as he saw a pretty girl sitting by the fireplace, engrossed in what looked like a potions essay. The one he had already done that was lying on top of his trunk upstairs. He walked up behind her and whsipered into her ear "If you wanted a fire-lit dinner for two, you should have let me know."
Back to top Go down
KATARAMA!
Cliff Diving
KATARAMA!

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:12 pm

Without thinking, Liz elbowed the person behind her hard, and shouted, "NO!". She did not really think before acting; her auto response when someone snuck up on her and got in her face was to defend herself. She had gone to a bad public school for way too long. She heard a groan and turned around to see Jason hunched over on the ground. She grinned to herself--at least the person she elbowed deserved it.

Jason was infamous around Hufflepuff House for being a flirt, and a jerk--a fan of using and abusing women, and it was not something that Liz was going to stand for. She was not the type who would get taken in by pervs like him--she found them repulsive, and did not find them worth her time... then again, in general she found that relationships were not worth her time. Not yet, at least. But she was not going to stand for this clown trying to hit on her.

"Um, no thank you. I would rather jump off a cliff," she huffed.

Last edited by KATARAMA! on Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sparkles.In.The.Sunlight
Living Dangerously

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:21 pm

Jason massaged his stomach where the girl had elbowed him. Feisty, jsut how he liked them. And gorgeous as well, it was his lucky night, she noted happily. Sure, it was Liz Jacobs, and sure, she hated every guy on the planet, plus most of the girls, but a wild heart can always be tamed. Well, every herat excluding him and Oli's that is. Where was his right hand man? He hadn't seen him in a while. But back to the situation at hand, he thought.

"Ouch." She said lightly, to her comment about jumping off a cliff. He sat down beside her smling up at her through his lashes, that one always stopped the hearts of girls. Be she a man hater or a woman hater, and Liz was both. "I know you think I'm not worth it." He purred into her ear, "But you should give me a chance."
Back to top Go down
KATARAMA!
Cliff Diving
KATARAMA!

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:27 pm

Liz was disgusted. What the heck was wrong with this guy? Did he seriously think that he could hit on her and get away with it? Did he NOT KNOW who she was? He was NOT EVEN THAT ATTRACTIVE! She had seen muggles better looking than him. And he kept trying to whisper in her ear--what the HECK was up with that??

Liz pushed him away. "How about... NO! I will not give you a second chance. Will you go away now? I have a potions essay to write, and after that I have to go to Quidditch practice where I enjoy getting to hit people with clubs. Pervs like you."

She even spotted him trying his usual maneuvers--look under the eyelashes, whisper in their ears... She could not believe his nerve.
Back to top Go down
Sparkles.In.The.Sunlight
Living Dangerously

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:40 pm

Jason blinked. Once. Twice. Three times. The only time he'd been properly rejected was with Lucy, but she had come around. Was he loosing his charm? Loosing his good looks? No. It was her. There was something the matter with her. No, nothing the matter with her, she just wasn't liek anyone else here. But Jasone always liked a challenge....

"Hmm, you've given me a second chance? Good. But that dosen't mean I'll be going anywhere anytime soon." She said with a smirk. He noted down what she liked and what she didn't like, contact wasn't an option and obviously his eyelashes weren't doing the tick. It was time to think of less conventional means.

"Do you need any help with that potions essay?" He asked politely, if ti was manners this girl wanted, it was manners she would get. "Oh, and I'm on the team as well, first chaser, Jason Perks at your service." He said standing up and giving a bow.
Back to top Go down
KATARAMA!
Cliff Diving
KATARAMA!

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:46 pm

Liz groaned. "No I do not need help with my potions essay, I am doing quite well, thank you very much. I can handle my own homework, and I do not need a jerk like you fouling it up. And PLEASE tell me you are joking. Because if you are a chaser on the Quidditch team, that means I have to AVOID hitting you!"

She wondered about his change in tactic... Liz knew that with Jason was just using a different tactic, seeing as how she knew he would not give up that easily. She had seen him do this all before--she knew that he was surprised she turned him down the first time, but that would just make him more determined. He was going to go after her until the bitter end... She grimaced at the new nugget of knowledge that Jason the Jerk was on the Quidditch team. If only he was in Slytherin or something, and she could hit him properly. Bludgers hurt so much more--she would know.

She turned back to her Potions essay, finishing the end and opening her Astronomy book to work on her star charts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hufflepuff Common Room
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next