Messing With Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hufflepuff Common Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
KATARAMA!
Cliff Diving
KATARAMA!

Hufflepuff Common Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:17 pm

Liz rolled her eyes. Of course he would have gotten something like that from Oli, his best friend and partner in crime. They completed each other, making a sickeningly pervy pair. She heard Jason start mumbling, but she only caught the word "genius". Liz rolled her eyes--anyone who could consider Oli a genius had some serious issues. It appeared to her that Jason fit that description perfectly--she had decided that he was most likley bipolar, and that he might want to get that checked out.

"No, I do not shut up--when I have something to say, I say it, thank you very much." It was the honest to goodness truth, and she could see Jason rolling his eyes. Whatever, he was the same way, he could not deny it. Otherwise, this conversation would have been over a long time ago.

Liz laughed. "If my personality bored you, wouldn't you have left already? I mean the only reason I am still talking to you is because you keep making ludicris statements that need correcting. Otherwise, I would be out of here by now, since I find your personality repulsive. Maybe you are still here because I have wounded your pride, or whatever, but whether it is that or my personality, something is keeping you here." Liz wished this was not true, and wished that Jason would decide to go away now, but she unfortunately had no such luck. Liz was curious, however, as to why Jason just stood around talking to her, though, if he was "bored" with her personality. "If you expect me to buy what you say, you really need to get better at making statements without holes and contradictions."

Liz thought for a second about what Jason was saying. "Hm... I suppose I do not have best friends then, if that is the definition you use. I define best friend as the closest of my friends, and so to me best friend is really more of a subjective term--after all, my best friend is a lot less close to me than your best friend, I can almost guarantee." Liz was suspicious of Jason's abrupt "blase" attitude, and decided to keep on the lookout. She was nothing if not vigilant.

Liz internally grimaced. Great. She was hoping Jason would forget that she had told him nothing. It was just her luck. "MMkay, your groupies do not have marvelous ways. I have watched them in action, they are not exactly very good at what they do. Anyone with a bit of a spine could stand up to them, and I would like to think I have a spine. As for questions, I will answer only if people ask specific questions and if I see the need to answer them. As much as I would like to say it is just a personal vendetta against you, it is not. Currently, I do not see any reason to answer you."

Liz laughed. "I finished it all a long time ago, oh great observant one," she said sarcastically. "I finished a long time ago." Liz checked her watch. "And we still have about 15 minutes until practice starts, factoring in 10 minutes to get down to the pitch, just in case the stairs decide to be a pain in the neck."
Back to top Go down
Sparkles.In.The.Sunlight
Living Dangerously

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:37 pm

"You may want to learn to put a filter on that brain-to-mouth thing you've got going on. You're going to get slapped in the face one of these days. And trust me, a slap form one of the girls here will hurt like hell." He said impassively almost wincing from remembering the slap Lucy had given him. He turned his head to look out of the window, loosing intrest in straing at Lizzie's face. He shook his head, ludicris statements? Only Lizzie, he thought exasperated, only Lizzie.

"I said I was bored of your personality, not that I was bored with the conversation." He said, tlaking to her as though she had a few screws loose. "Wounded my pride?" He scoffed, "Hardly, Liz Biz. Hardly." Wounded his pride? He could almsot laugh out loud. He shook his head, obviously, she didn't think so highly of his perseverance or natural I-could-care-less-what-you-said-to-me-or-about-me personality. "But dear Lizzy, what would Ii want with your money? I don't intend to make you buy anything." He said his eyes filled with innosence, he laughed, enjoying the patronising tone in his voice.

"Finnally, the girls admits defeat." He murmued to himself, at least she could finnally see that really, she didn't exactly have anyone in this whole school to call a best friend. No matter what her definiton was. Jace wasn't exactly sure if this made him happy or tif this made him feel a little sorry for her. "Well...A friend is a friend." He said softly, feeling the tiniest bit of pity for her. Everyone needed a friend, right? And he guessed even annoying one's like Lizzie needed people too, or...trolls..whatever she preferred. With her, he was neevr really sure.

"Well, you got me there. My groupies aren't the brightest in the bunch. But a man needs his groupies." He said with a genuine grin. He rolled his eyes, "Yes, Lizzie, I'll store that piece of information away for later use." He said with another eyes roll. Truthfully, it may come in handy, but could he be bothered to store it away? No way in hell. This conversationwas already dwindling on his paitence, why would he want another piece of information clouding up his mind? would it could be used for looking at girls legs?

He smirked, "So you are an expret in sarcasm now? well well, what a mystery you are." He said, adding in his own bit of sarcasm. He rolled his eyes, "The stairs are always perfect after you jinx them, have you never jinxed them Lizzy?" H easked in the same patronising tones as before, waggling his eyesbrows.
Back to top Go down
KATARAMA!
Cliff Diving
KATARAMA!

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:39 pm

Liz laughed sarcastically. "I definitely have a filter, I just use it in a very unconventional way. You see, I do not lie to people to make them feel better--there is absolutely no point to it. If that leads to others wanting to slap me, that is fine. I could care less. If they actually do try it, they will regret it. Trust me, I have dealt with worse. Also, I do not know why any of those girls would be anywhere near me, or why they would hear or care about my opinion." Liz smirked when she noticed the facial expression that Jason had on. Obviously, he knew about the slaps from experience. It pleased Liz that someone might have common sense around the school.

Jason turned away and looked out the window, shaking his head and wearing an exasperated expression. Liz raised her eyebrow. What was that about? She had not said anything that could possibly be that exasperating.

Liz grinned. "Does that mean you will finally leave now? Because, if your bipolar brain decided that my personality is boring, then no matter how interesting you find the conversation, it is not worth it, is it?" Liz was sure he would not leave, but she still wanted to ask, as a last ditch effort to ditch him.

Liz grimaced as Jason laughed. First of all, Liz Biz?? What?? "Well, excuse me, but I do not exactly try to get into the heads of every creep I meet, so excuse me for not really caring what exactly your motives are. For all I care, you could be talking me in the hopes that you could distract me while evil librarians invade the school to erase Australia from all the maps. I may not try to get into every creep's head, but I sure as heck am not oblivious enough that I notice nothing. That being said, I am going to tell you what I have learned about people like you, just generally. Not necessarily you, but people I have met that remind me of you. It is entirely likely that guys like you would do stupid things out of a lack of a healthy ego--attention puffs them up and makes them feel all special. What is in their minds the best way to get attention? Why, getting girls, of course. What happens when girls turn them down? They bug the girl, making her life miserable. Most of them are so messed up it is hard to tell what makes them do what they do." Liz thought, and realized that was the longest rant she had gone on since she had talked to him. However, she had dealt with guys just like him before, and she knew what made them tick, for the most part.

Liz wanted to smack him. "Mmkay, first of all that pun was horrid. Second, I think you are trying to pull of innocent, but you just look like a racoon. Third, while you may not need me to believe anything you say, eventually you might want a long-term girlfriend with some brain cells, and if your statements are contradictory and filled with holes, it does not help your case." Jason obviously knew little about making a point. Did he not realize how important it was to present a seemingly rock hard wall around your case?

Liz glared at Jason. "You really know very lttle about me, don't you. You are pitying me--I can see it in your eyes and hear it in your expression. Do not pity me. You know why I have no best friends? Because I do not want any. If I really wanted, I could go suck up to all the little pop-types, and we could be "bff's" and live our drama-filled lives. When I want to make friends, I do. However, if you listened to me earlier, you would know that I do not particularly need people surrounding me at all times. I do not admit defeat, since I do not consider it defeat at all. I do not need friends. I can go it alone quite well, thank you very much. I have done it all my life, and I will do it until the day I die." Liz's eyes were blazing, and it made her furious that Jason was treating her like a "poor lonely little girl with no friends".

Liz scoffed. "Not all guys need groupies, you know. In fact, only the guys who need to be avoided the most have them, just from personal observations." Rolling her eyes, Liz said,"And what, does your brain storage system only work on verbal command? I only said it in explanation for why you shall find out this information overy my cold dead body... and chances are, if I am dead, the information dies with me."

"Psh. Are you just now catching on, smart one? Why, I am stunned--I thought it would take you another year at least!" Liz said, carrying the theme of sarcastic digs.

"As for the stairs, I have jinxed them before, and it worked, but I prefer to do things the hard way. Trying to navigate my way down the ever-shifting stairs is much more of a challenge. Most people think I am nutty, but I could really care less what they say," Liz said, matter-of-factly. She had jinxed the stairs, but it was just too easy, and took away all the fun. What was the point of having shifting staircases if you were just going to jinx them into behaving?
Back to top Go down
Sparkles.In.The.Sunlight
Living Dangerously

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:29 pm

Jason cocked an eyebrow, "You don't lie to make people feel better?" He asked a bit weary, it seemed strange to him that she did not do what basically everyoone on the p,anet did, bar the insanists. Which was obviously what Lizzie was, insane. He just couldn't wrap his head around someone not lying even if to make the other person feel just a little better about themselves. Well, now we know why she dosne't have any friends, he thought.

"You think I'm Bi Polar?" He let out a bark of laughter, "Now see, that's the funniest thing you've said all night." He said with a smug grin.

"While evil librarians come to the shcool to erase australia from the maps?..." He looked at her like she was a mad woman, for all he knew she was a mad woman. A strange and degranged child. He laughed sacastically, "Again, ouch." He said with a roll of his eyes. Her jibes were meant for him, but she was trying to be sly. Iif he had one, he would stamp a big FAIL accross her face for that first attempt. That was proabably the silg emost, longest rant he had ever heard.He wasn't even that impressed, it just irked him that he hadn't shut her up sooner.

"Seriously, shut up. You go on and on. A simple conversation is all I ask." He said dramatically, sighing heavily. But in truth, he was annoyed with her insestant talking, normally his girls shut up when he wanted them too and barely talked for they were too stunned in his presence to speak anyways.

"See, there you go again with the insults. Raccoon?" She feigned being wounded, "I always thought I looked a bit like a popstar." He said with a smirk. "Well, you can personaly observe my possee, because as far as I am concerned they need me. So if I can use them I will." Hhe sighed "So cryptic, calm down Lizzie, you're not dead yet. Live a little, love alot." Hhe said lossing intrest in her once again and turning towards the fire.

"And the award for the worst saracsm goes too? Lizzie!" He did a round of slow claps, just to irk her when she thought it would finnish he would do one more. "Why on earth would you choose the hard path? You're only going to fall on your face when the stairs decide to be tricky and spin the steps around under your feet." He said, mild intrest showing on his face. Lizzie was astrange girl yes, but she could possibly get even stranger, did he really want to hang around with her, here? For all eyes to see? Until the girls got their hands on her, Lizzie was in no condition to be seen with Json.
Back to top Go down
KATARAMA!
Cliff Diving
KATARAMA!

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:50 am

Liz rolled her eyes... Jason was ticking her off. However, it seemed that she was achieving her goal of getting him to go away, and that was really all that mattered to her at that point... If her strangeness made her seem like she belonged in the loony bin, then oh well. It was just the way she was, and if she tried to change that, she would gag herself--fake people made her want to puke, and the thought of being fake made Liz shiver.

"No, I do not lie to make others feel better. I find that honesty is the best policy, just in general. Occasionally, if the truth is too harsh, I do not say anything, but I will not completely lie to the person." The key word in that sentence that Liz added intentionally was completely. "Depending on the person, half the time people are just fishing for compliments anyway, which annoys me greatly." Liz was not big on pity parties, and though it sounded a bit cold, she did not believe that the best way to build confidence was to give pointless compliments on command.

Liz raised her eyebrow. "Why of course I think you are bipolar. You have the whole 'one second I will be horrid and pervy, making ridiculous comments and failing at seducing' attitude one minute and then you act completely uninterested the next. That is definitely not normal to switch moods and attitudes that quickly, and you really might want to get that checked out." Liz laughed, not at all bothered by Jason's attempt at an insult. Was he really implying that she was bipolar? "And how exactly am I bipolar? You really need to start backing up your claims with legitimate proof, pointing out the flaws in your reasoning skills is getting old quickly."

Liz winced. She forgot that Jason would not understand the reference, which was to one of her favorite muggle books. "Sorry, but I am assuming this means you have not read Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians. You see, according to this book, which is fiction, by the way, librarians are pretty much evil, and they control all the information going around the word, since they control the books. Therefore, when Australia was taken over (they are hiding three continents from us, and they are attempting to get them under the shadow of librarian control), they had to add it to the map. Therefore, if it was taken from the librarians, they would need to erase it from the maps, though I suppose it is too late to save poor Australia... However, I was just using this an example of some ludicrous thing that for all I know could be your reason for bugging me. Oh... and by the way, I would like to state that it is not a reflection of my beliefs. I like conspiracy theories, but that one is a bit out there for me even... It is a hilarious book, though, and you should read it, though it has a lot of random muggle references you probably will not understand." Liz did not know how this conversation was turning into her sounding like a nut with strange tastes in books, making recommendations to Jason, but it just goes to show--conversations involving her usually were interesting, to say the least. However, Liz was genuinely puzzled. "What was the ouch for? I did not directly diss you for once... I am not sorry if I did, but I do not intend to."

"No, I would rather not shut up. I am hoping I talk so much it annoys you, and you leave me alone." Liz did not usually give away her plans, but she was not usually chatty either, and she wanted to confirm that it was not her going all soft, but just attempting to rid herself of his horrid presence. "As for a simple conversation... well, you picked the wrong person for that. Conversations with me involved are never simple, which you would know if you knew anything. Then again, knowing you, you probably are not used to girls talking in your presence. They are too 'awestruck', or something of the sort, or at least I am sure that is what your reasoning is. It makes me sick." Liz surprised herself by sounding a bit bitter near the end. She was sick of all the stupid, gullible girls who Jason tended to seek out, and both Jason and the conversation were wearing on her nerves.

"If you were not so narcissistic anyway, I would say that you needed to check a mirror and see for yourself, but knowing you, that would not help your ever-inflating ego much, so I would not recommend it... And yuk. Pop stars annoy me. Anything pop in general annoys me. Maybe that is why I do not like you... and seriously, you make me sick. Your group of gaggling girls makes me sick, but you make me even sicker. You make it sound like they are not people, but just tools in a war you do not even care about." Just thinking about it made her angry, and Liz muttered "kill me now" under her breath, quietly enough that Jason would not most likely hear her.

"And cryptic? No. I am not nearly cryptic enough, whether you realize it or not. And no, I am not dead yet, oddly enough... Talking to people like you makes me want to go hang myself, but I have had the self-control to avoid death so far... And as for loving... well, I will catch that boat later on, when the closest boat is not filled with gaping holes for water to leak in." Liz looked pointedly at Jason, showing that the symbolic boat filled with holes was him--get in, and while the boat floats back up, you sink.

Liz laughed. "Mmkay, so that one was horribly weak, but you did not give me much to work with. And besides, trust me, I have seen much worse. At least I understand the concept of sarcasm, that is much more than many people achieve in life." Liz knew that that was meant to annoy her, and so she made sure that she did not let it get to her.

"Psh. Not going to happen. I have taken those stairs every day since second year, when I realized that jinxing them was less fun, and nothing bad has happened to me. I have never been late to class, I have never missed a trick stairway, and they have never moved with me on them--if they did, I would hold on tight until they stopped. I can take care of myself. And besides: sometimes it provides shortcuts, and it is not really all that different from just jinxing the stairs... you just need a working knowledge of the school and the ability to see patterns." Liz did not know why Jason was staring at her as if she was mentally ill... "I am not clinically insane, they have had me tested, by the way. I am just abnormal and bizarre."

Liz realized that the more Jason wanted her to shut up, the more she talked... she would need to be careful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hufflepuff Common Room
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3